- Opportunity to develop into Engineering Management role
- Top of the line products crucial to resources sector
- Stellar supportive executive team and opportunity to make great $
Why you’ll want this job
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. With a competitive base and plenty of opportunity to work overtime and make site visits the world is your oyster.
You'll be a valued member of a leading supplier of industrial instrumentation and engineering support services with an enviable client list across the oil and gas sector including Woodside, Shell and Inpex and a variety of mining brownfields clients.
In fact, you will have be visiting the BIGGEST mine sites in the country and the most complex oil and gas operation, to provide your expertise, rubbing shoulders with the best in the industry.
On top of this, you'll receive extensive product and systems training to ease you into your role. Additionally, you will be working with a supportive management team, who love collaboration and have a flexible and dynamic culture.
As you develop within your role you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and succeed. For the right person with strong people skills and a desire to progress their career, further training and support will be offered to move into an Engineering Manager position with the growth of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Pre-Sales technical support and advice – hardware/software and applications
- Equipment installation and commissioning
- Eld testing and surveys
- Vibration data analysis and reporting
- Ideally Degree Qualified Engineer (either mechanical, Instrumentation or electrical)
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas, Mining or heavy industry desired
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of software programs
- Team player
- Customer focused and great problem solver
Please apply below or call Rob Gallacher on 0478760714 for further information